My family

My family

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another Tooth and Another Deer!!

Well Sydney popped up another molar yesterday....and surprisingly she wasn't sick. THANK THE LORD!! She is busy just running and running and running!! She is learning more words everyday I swear. But that is if she feels like saying them. :)
And of course...yes I have hit a deer with my jeep. Well I was doing good!! Its been about a nine months since I hit the last one. Oh....these fricking deer around here are TERRIBLE!! But their isn't much I can do about it. That is what insurance is for right?? But I do have to say that it really isn't our month with vehicles. Heath hit a deer not even a month ago and now I hit one. But don't worry....my vehicle is still drivable unlike Heath's last month. :)
And to top it all off...its December 1st and I don't have all my Christmas gifts bought yet. I still have a long ways to go before I am done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment