My family

My family

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas at the Barlow's

Well Christmas was great!! Sydney got EVERYTHING under the sun and she was so happy!! She is very good at opening presents too! Santa bought Sydney the following: Weebles, Potty Chair, Tonka Trucks, and a Princess 4 Wheeler. Her stocking had candy, necklaces, and bracelets. Heath and I got her a Tea Set, Books, and a Barbie Case to put her Barbies in.

The Barlow family celebration was fun!! Sydney got a new Nike Shirt, a Pet Puppy (fake), Makeup (that she gladly put on all over her face), Little People Princess with a Horse, Baby Carriage, and a Cozy Coupe. What a great time had by all!! And I don't think I have ever saw so many presents under the tree like I did at the Barlows!! WOW!! Heath surprised me with a very nice Diva Necklace!! Very pretty and I love it! Heath got some shirts and knives from his parents and I got a Willow Tree Nativity Barn that I wanted.

I have to say that Sydney will want to be outside nonstop this summer with all the cars and 4 wheelers she got for Christmas this year!

We had Christmas Eve supper at Great Grandma Harley's house (Heath's Great Grandma) with all the relatives. Sydney got some books and a pillow! We tried going to Church but Sydney was crabby and tired and I had to leave early because she was not sitting still. Monday night we went to Grandma and Grandpa Hoffman's (Heath's Grandparents) house and we opened gifts. Sydney got a nativity set!

It was so great to spend the past couple of weeks with family and friends. We are truly Blessed!! Hope everyone has a great New Year!


Sydney opening her stocking


Tea set!! (That daddy picked out all by his self!)


Weebles!


New 4 Wheeler!


Sydney and Kayden by her new Cozy Coupe!

No comments:

Post a Comment