My family

My family

Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy Weekend

This is going to be a busy weekend!! I work this weekend, my Christmas party is on Saturday night and then Heath's is on Sunday night. But the great thing about Heath's party is that the kids can come too and Santa will be there! It'll be great!!
I get off work today at 2:00 so I think that I am going to go home and make apple crisp. That sounds good to me!! YUMMY! Well the apple pie didn't last long between Heath and Sydney!! Actually Sydney LOVES ice cream!! She likes to put her fingers in it rather than use a spoon!! She also LOVES cheese..Heath and her sit around and eat Colby cheese that he cuts from the block. :) And this isn't helping with her pooping problem! :)
Heath got up this morning and dressed Sydney. It was funny listening to them....Sydney would start to giggle and run away and I would hear Heath having to chase after her. :) Keeps him on his toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment