We finished up our Christmas shopping on Friday and I couldn't get Heath out of the toy isle at Walmart! He was like a little kid again! We got so much stuff that we had to call his sister April to meet us in Norfolk to take the gifts back to Ewing for us. Thanks April.......and Tiffany for driving April to Norfolk because she was afraid of the roads. :)
On Sunday I wrapped up the rest of Sydney's toys and put them under the tree. We got her a baby doll that actually crawls. It is very cute but the only bad thing is that I couldn't find the Off switch on it. It crawls and makes baby noises....apparently even when it is wrapped up because I hear it moving and making noises under the tree. HA HA HA!!
Sydney isn't doing to bad about staying out from under the tree. I really thought that she would attack the presents under the tree especially after the Aspy Christmas...but so far so good. I don't have to work tomorrow so we will see if she stays out of it. Friday we have Great Grandma Harley's Christmas with church afterwards and then Saturday Heath and I will open gifts with Sydney here then off to the Barlow's for Christmas.
If I don't blog before Christmas...everyone have a Blessed Christmas with family and friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment