This morning I got up early so I could come into work earlier. Sydney must have been dreaming because she called out "Mommy" earlier but never woke up. About 5 minutes later I heard her saying "Kayden Hit". Hahaha!!! So, even in her dreams she is blaming Kayden. It is well known around here that Sydney is a tattle tale, and any little bo-bo that she has is because KK (Kayden) hit her or bit her. Which most of the time is completely not true....yes I am dealing with a liar. :) For all of you that don't know KK, or Kayden, is Sydney's cousin that is 6 months younger than her and yes sometimes KK can play rough...but hello, he is a boy, who has an older brother, of course he is going to play rough. Sydney pretends to be a fragile, innocent little girl but in all reality she isn't most of the time. Oh kids! :)
Last night a guy came from Rapid City, SD to look at our horse that we had at the Sutton Sale last weekend. He wasn't at the sale but had heard about this horse. Heath got home and he looked at the horse for 10 minutes or so, rode him for about 2 minutes and then bought him. Rocko is an excellent horse, hate to see him go but love to see the $$ for him. :)
My mom is coming tonight to spend some time with Sydney and me. I have to work this weekend so she will be spending most of her time with Sydney. My dad went out to Indiana for a few days so mom decided to come see us. Sunday is the Ewing FunFest activities...can't wait! Hopefully I can get off in time to get Sydney to the ping pong drop...or maybe her dad could do that. Wishful thinking I know, but you never know....it could happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment