My family

My family

Friday, May 6, 2011

Naughty Horses

Last night Sydney and I got home from work and I noticed that there were 7 horses in the field where they are NOT suppose to be. :) I called Heath and he was still at the ranch and wasn't coming home for awhile, he told me to try and get them in the pen. So Sydney and I went into the field with the Jeep and chased them out to head towards the house. Of course Charlie came to chase the horses as well so I rolled down the window to tell her no and Sydney of course had to tell her no as well...."Charlie, Charlie, NO!" It was funny. When we finally got up to the house I opened the gate and chased the horses into the pen. Sydney watched the whole show from her car seat. At one point in time I must have said naughty horses because that is all she says now. This morning we drove past the horses pen on the way to work and she said, "Mom, naughty horses". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment