Sydney stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Aspy while I went to Lincoln for Shelley's wedding. The rehearsal went well and by 9:00pm I was tired so I met up with Tiffany to stay at her house.
Saturday was wedding day. It seemed like the day went fast and Tiffany met my mom to get Sydney. Aunt Tiffany and Sydney went shopping all day long and had a wonderful day!! Between Grandma, Aunt Jennifer, and Aunt Tiffany...Sydney was SPOILED!!!
Tiffany brought Sydney out to the wedding reception to be with me. She loved being out at Country Pines, she ran around the property and had a wonderful time. Sydney was on the deck and fell off head first into a flower bed. I had to pull her up by her feet and her face was bleeding. She had tons of scratches and her lip was bleeding.
I took this picture today...you really can't see the scratches but she has bruises on her forehead as well. She is lucky because she has a pretty bad scratch on her eye lid and I am thankful that she closed her eyes! Not long after that happened we left the reception. Sydney was SO tired that once we got on the interstate she was out.
And this is just a funny picture of Sydney...she apparently didn't want her diaper on anymore. She is such a pill sometimes. :) This is why she always needs to have pants on although she is very good about taking them off now as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment