My family

My family

Sunday, April 28, 2013

91 in April?

I knew it was going to be warm today but I didn't expect 91 degrees in April!! But yeah, this is Nebraska. Wednesday we are suppose to get frozen mix. :)
This morning the kids and I got up and were out the door at 8:00 to go to the Grandma's houses to get some flowers out of there flower gardens. Trace and Sydney had there shovels and helped me dig up flowers. We then came home and cleaned out our flower beds, moved some flowers around, and planted new ones. We were outside from 8-12:30. We got a lot done but we where all exhausted. Thank goodness we got this all done before it got really hot.
Trace's health is so hit and miss. It's terrible trying to guess what is wrong with him or even how to cure it. So I'm experimenting with Claritin and cotton in the ears. Every time that kid goes outside he has to have a stocking hat on or cotton in his ears (or both). I'm sick of him having ear troubles all the time especially since we paid good money for tubes in his ears. So we will see how this little experiment turns out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment