My family

My family

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

This Winter is Neverending!

Don't get me wrong, I love winter. Snow makes me happy BUT I am over it. Last week we had a snow storm come through that made me stay home from work, this week another snow storm came through that sent me home from work. UGH! All of my vacation time is going to go to snow days! You have to love Nebraska weather though, blizzard like conditions on Monday and then 70-80 degree weather this weekend. CRAZY!!
Last Sunday, Sydney and I made a new breakfast recipe that a dear friend gave to me. Stuffed Breakfast Bubble Biscuits - They are WONDERFUL!!!  All my favorite breakfast choices in one bite (I used ground sausage instead of bacon)!  Thanks for hooking me up Nicole! Now I am going to hook all of you up, here is the website that has the recipe:
http://richestoragsbydori.blogspot.com/2012/03/stuffed-breakfast-bubble-biscuits.html?m=1

My little helper

Trace decided to get sick Monday night.  He had a 103 temp all night long, poor guy is so cuddly when he is sick. Took him to the doctor and he has a sinus infection that is affecting his ears, sinuses, and eyes. UGH!!!  His ears are inflamed, he has a fever, and the cold has settled into his eye. I feel so bad for him because he is always sick. I asked the doctor why he is always sick and the only thing that we came up with is that he has to have a hat to cover his ears every time he goes outside. The kids and I were outside on Sunday picking up sticks and tending to the yard.  It was nice outside so I didn't put a hat on him, from now on I will. Or the other possibility is allergies. We are going to try the hat thing before we go to the extreme and get allergy testing done.

Poor guy!!!

I am so looking forward to this weekend. I have to work Saturday morning for one of my co-workers who needed the morning off and then Tiff's Bridal Shower in Ewing. Sunday is going to be yard work and flower day. :) Going to bring out the green thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment