My family

My family

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jayden's Baptism

This past weekend was Baby Jayden's (as Sydney likes to call her) baptism. Jayden is my brothers little girl who was born last September. She is such a doll!!!
The kids and I went to Fremont on Friday. We were on a mission...to find all the good deals on kids summer clothes because it seems like my kids outgrew everything!! I wonder if Trace could pull off pink...this could save me some money if he would just wear some of Sydney's clothes. :) I seriously doubt his Daddy would approve. Heath freaks out if he sees Trace playing with some of Sydney's dolls. But anyway, I have to say that I found some tremendous deals on clothes for the kids. Pretty proud of myself. :)
We had a great time at the farm too. The kids spent a lot of time in the Gator helping Grandpa or helping me open gates for Grandpa while he fed cows. They love that Gator, Sydney said that we need a Gator like that at our house. I happen to agree with her but highly doubt that will happen.
So Sunday morning we go up and went to visit Baby Jayden because Sydney just HAD to see her before church. Then of course we went to church, baptism, and had breakfast afterwards. It was a short weekend full of LOTS of stuff but it was nice to be with the family.

PS...Another snow storm is making its way across our area today. It started out as run and turn to snow tonight, I'm hoping an praying this in like last week! Heath is staying at the ranch tonight, I wish we were there with him. Th kids and I haven't been up there in awhile.









No comments:

Post a Comment