My family

My family

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Barlow Vacation 2013

The family all got together to camp at Fort Randall in South Dakota. It was such a nice time relaxing and being with family. Everyone had such a great time...I wish it wouldn't end. I think I could be a camper all summer long, I loved it. But of course we would need a nice camper. :) We all camped together by a play ground so the kids had so much fun and we were able to relax and still keep an eye on them. 

Trace loved the slide. 

We did a little couple water ballon toss. I wasn't that good at it but it was fun!!

Swimming time!

Trevor brought his jet ski and they took turns giving the kids rides. Trace ventured away from me as you can see, he's fearless. And Sydney with the life jacket on. 

Sydney getting to ride the jet ski with Aunt Tiff

Oh my little boy....cracks me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment