My family

My family

Monday, August 26, 2013

Preschool Orientation

Tonight we had Preschool Orientation at LEAP preschool in O'Neill. Sydney loves it! All the kids played with their teacher while the parents had a meeting. Sydney didn't want to leave and she said that she wants to go back tomorrow. :) She starts September 4th and goes till middle of May three days a week. 
This is Sydney and Leighton Fischer at preschool. Leighton is her friend and I'm so glad that there is a child there that she knows. 
After the parent meeting, this is how I found my child. Of course she found the dress up clothes. 

This weekend I had another garage sale with my sister in laws. Trace was my little helper. :) 
And Sydney found some garage sale items that she had to have. Ugh...

Trace has allergies that have inflamed his tonsils. The doctor said that they are really big and touching each other. He is gagging on all the food because of it. He had a temperature the whole weekend but they gave him antibiotic on Friday. We went back to the doctor today and they switched antibiotic because he now has a rash all over. They don't know if its a rash from the fever or if he is allergic to the medicine but his tonsils are still the same size, no improvement there. I'm thinking of leaf ally changing Trace's name to Chronic. It has a nice ring to it....Chronic Barlow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment