More and more tomatoes are turning red every day! I'm pretty sure I will be making salsa this week or weekend. Pretty excited about it! I'm going to have to get the help of Heath's Grandma because I have never made it before.
Cucumbers keep on coming and I'm up to 15 quart jars of dill pickles. The way Heath and the kids are eating them, they won't last long.
These tomatoes are HUGE!! And more will be turning red this week with the warm weather on the way.
I was instructed by my husband that he likes whole pickles, not sliced or cut in any way. So I have to make sure that I pick the cucumbers when they are little so I can fit them in the quart jars. Picky, picky. :)
Yesterday I had a garage sale with my boss in O'Neill. It was an ok garage sale, not very many people but I made $100. Next weekend I'm having another garage sale in O'Neill on Friday and Saturday with my sister in laws. I'm hoping to get rid of the rest of the stuff! :) Hopefully in the next few weeks my brother and sister in law will find out what they are having so I can donate my clothes to them. I'm secretly hoping for a boy for them. We have to keep the Aspy name going strong!


No comments:
Post a Comment