My family

My family

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

It is amazing to me the words that Sydney is catching up on. :) She repeats everything! Well we had a good New Year's Eve, spent some time with friends in Ewing. I didn't make it to work on Friday and I left early on Thursday to go home because of the weather. I guess it was Christmas Eve in 2009 and New Years Eve in 2010...wonder what 2011 will bring?
Sydney got a potty chair for Christmas and she has been sitting on it but not doing anything yet. I can't get her to sit on it in the mornings yet because she is CRABBY. She gets that from her dad. :)
I hope everyone had a great New Year and this year should be great as well.....I get to spend my 30th birthday in Chicago for Shelley's Bachlorette Party, my BFF Shelley gets married in April, and my brother Todd gets married in August. It sounds like a busy year to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment