I thought Sydney how to say her name yesterday. Although she can't say her "s" very well. So when she says her name it's "Idney Barlow". :) She is sure talking up a storm lately..which is a good and bad thing. We really have to watch what we say now because she repeats EVERYTHING!!
The past couple of nights Heath has been bringing Charlie (our dog) into the house because it's been cold outside. Sydney freaks out and runs up to hug Charlie. Then we eat and Charlie waits for Sydney to feed her something. I told Sydney to eat last night because she was just sitting in her highchair. She took a bite and then threw Charlie a kernel of corn and told her to "Eat!". :) Oh what a stinker!
Sydney is REALLY loving bath time. She has to have a bath every night because she gets done eating and then runs to the bathroom and yells "Bath!" until I get in there and fill the tub for her. I'm glad that she likes baths but I am sure when she gets older she isn't going to want to be in the bath tub. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment