My family

My family

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Little Cowgirl

Heath, Sydney, and I went to Grand Island today because I had to go to the dermatologist. While I was at the doctors office Heath and Sydney went to the western store. I knew this might not be a good idea to let them two go shopping but what else were they suppose to do? Anyway, they came back to get me and Sydney had a new outfit as well as Heath! Sydney got new pink boots, Cruel Girl jeans (cowgirl jeans), and a jean jacket. Heath got a new cowboy hat, jeans, and a shirt. :) I have to admit that Heath did a good job of picking out clothes for her and in her size even (well the jeans are a little big but that's the only size they had and she'll grow into them)!! She looks so darn cute. :)
This is Sydney playing with cell phones when we got back home. Heath is now pushing snow again. We got 12 inches of snow the last couple of days and he pushed snow last night but it had drifted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment