Yesterday Heath was outside in the tractor moving hay around...so Sydney and I decided to go outside to play for awhile. I got her all bundled up in her snowsuit, gloves, hat, and snow boots then we headed outside. I got her Barbie Jeep out but it wasn't going know where because it just spun the tires in the snow. So I went and got her Cozy Coupe and I pushed her around the driveway. She loved it!! We walked through the snow which she didn't mind this time. And of course we played with Charlie. :) I had to drag Sydney back in the house after about a 1/2 hour because it was cold!! We got inside and her cheeks were so rosy.
Heath's boss, Mike, showed up at our house with his little inside dog. The little black dog tried getting close to Sydney but oh my...Charlie wouldn't allow that. Charlie is really protective of Sydney and Sydney wants to hang out with Charlie quite a bit! Every night when we get home she goes to the door and says "Charlie" over and over again until I let her in the house for a while. :) It will be interesting this summer..I won't be able to separate these two!
No comments:
Post a Comment