Sydney and I left yesterday afternoon and went to Seward to see my BFF Shelley!! She has such a beautiful home!! I think I need to hire her to be my interior decorator! :) Sydney had a great time hanging out with Shelley and her dog Ruby. They got along great...except for the occasional lick in the face. :) And of course I was going to get a picture of Shelley, Ruby, and Sydney but I forgot! Uggh!
We spent the night at Shelley's and then got up early to go to Fremont to see Aunt Jennifer, Grandma, and Grandpa. We did a little shopping and then had lunch with everyone. It was great to spend a little time with everyone but I wish we could have stayed longer. Sydney was showing everyone that her vocabulary has grown since the last time they saw her. :) But I guess it is back to the grind tomorrow...at least until the weekend.
On a separate note....Heath and I are consultants for a new business that our friends put together. We sell jewelry, purses, and horse tack on the website. So check it out!!! http://www.roping.dallyup.com/ Tell your friends about it and get the word out!! It is a great website that Heath and I shop on often..maybe a little too often!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment