This would be Sydney's "cheese" smile.
You can really see the bug bite now. Poor girl!
And another "Cheese" smile.
Our strawberries are starting to turn red and Sydney is out there EVERY night with her little bucket picking strawberries. :) They are just starting to turn so there isn't that many of them yet...but the ones that she does pick she eats (this is the reason that she looks like a mess in these pictures) LOL! I planted two new flower beds last night, with the help of Heath's Grandma Hoffman. They look great!!! One is under the cottonwood tree in our backyard and the other surrounds the light pole in the front yard. Once they look a little better (the first day always looks a little rough) I will take some picks and put on here.
On another note, the garage sale is this Friday and Saturday! I am hoping for good weather and lots of buyers! So if anyone is around O'Neill and want to stop at our GREAT garage sale...please do! :)
I want to wish my parents a Happy 40th Anniversary on June 12th. What a milestone! I hope that you two enjoy the day and get to do something fun. Love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment