I have a new job at Avera St. Anthony's Hospital starting July 1!! I'll be the Financial Services Representative for the family doctors (better known as Avera Medical Group-O'Neill). This new job will be challenging because this will be a new position that we are going to be building my duties as we go along, but I will basically be collecting doctor's payments from the patients, setting up payment plans with them, etc. I am excited to start the job!! With all the changes that are happening to the hospital it has been a CRAZY last couple of weeks and it is going to get even CRAZIER before its all over.
To let everyone know what is going on with the hospital, they have added on to the building to accommodate the 8-9 family doctors who will be located at our facility. Plus we added new patient rooms on the 2nd level so that now our patients have single rooms instead of double occupancy. Much more is going on that I didn't mention but you get the idea that we are remodeling. :)
This weekend Heath has 3 rodeos he is going to, one of them is Clearwater on Sunday night and I think that Sydney and I will be attending to cheer on Daddy! This will be the first rodeo this year that Sydney will go to, it should be fun for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment