My family

My family

Monday, June 13, 2011

Garage Sale Success

We had a great garage sale on Friday and Saturday! I sold a bunch of stuff...made a little money...and got to hang out with my friends. What more can you ask for? :) Saturday night was Gary's (Heath's dad) 60th birthday party in Ewing. It was a great time with good food and a lot of relatives and friends to help Gary celebrate!
I am ready for my two days off though, last week I worked Monday -Thursday and came in around 7 every morning to make up the hours that I was going to take off on Friday and Saturday. At night Sydney and I would go outside to play, pick strawberries, and wouldn't get in the house until late. I would make supper and then go through garage sale stuff once Sydney went to bed and to top it off I worked yesterday too. I am BEAT!! This morning I hit the snooze button quite a few times because the rain was hitting the roof and making it perfect for sleeping in. :)
I will have to take a picture of Sydney picking strawberries this week and post it on here...I picked half an ice cream bucket full the other day. I am looking up on the internet of different things that I could make with the strawberries. I am going to make jam this week and hopefully try freezing some strawberries. I am making angel food cake tonight so we can put strawberries and whipped cream on top. Any other suggestions please comment on my blog and I will definitely try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment