Well I am finally back to work!! I missed all last week of work because I was so sick. I had the poops so bad, I ate supper on Tuesday and didn't eat again until Saturday. It was terrible! I couldn't eat or drink anything without making my stomach freak out and then end up in the bathroom. It got to be pretty bad because I had to get two bags of fluids on Thursday and then ended up getting 3 bags on Friday because I was so dehydrated. The doctors drew blood on Thursday and did labs and it all came back negative for ecoli and c-diff, so we aren't sure what I had but it was one bad bug! I took some Imodium and finally got to eat a little food and drink water on Saturday. Oh food never tasted so good! I am back at work and feel good but still tired.
I was feeling better so we went up to Valentine to be with Heath's family that were camping. Sydney had a wonderful time!! She played her little heart and slept throughout the night. I made it the first day, but I wasn't feeling the best the second day so I came back home. Heath and Sydney stayed up in Valentine and then came back later that evening. It was nice to have an afternoon of relaxing and quietness but I was sure glad when she got home, I missed her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment