Sydney's Great Grandma Hoffman made the curtains for her room. I couldn't find curtains that I liked so I picked up some material when we were shopping for her bedding and she made them for me!!
Sydney LOVES her new big girl bed! There hasn't been a night yet that she comes to our room or wants to sleep with us. Thank goodness!! She spends most of her time in her room...playing, coloring, watching TV, etc.
We have set up the baby's room as well but I haven't decorated it yet and I still have to get bedding for him. Slowly but surely it will get done. Today Sydney and I cleaned out the closet for her baby brother, washed his clothes, and packed the baby bag. She was calling his blankets hers and trying to put his socks on her feet. I hope this isn't a sign of how difficult she can be once he gets here. But I am thinking that she might be a mother hen too. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment