My family

My family

Monday, August 15, 2011

Todd and Jen Aspy 8/13/11

Well Todd and Jen's wedding was this weekend and it was a BLAST! The wedding was so pretty and colors were beautiful. Besides the fact that I had swollen ankles/feet and went home at 10:30pm....it was great to be back and enjoy the event! Can't wait to see all the pictures expecially with Heath, Sydney, and I. We never get dressed up and we haven't had a family picture in a LONG time. My dress was very pretty and it fit my huge belly well. :) Sydney was all about her dress...she loved it, didn't want to take it off once we got back to my parents house for the night. I had to bribe her with cheeots just to take the dress off and put her pajamas on. :) Whatever works! Enjoy the pics!





The Barlow's











The Barlow's and the big belly!


















Sydney in her VERY pretty dress








The Flower Girl and Ring Bearer in the JD wagon, so cute.










Mommy and Sydney!













The happy couple! Mr. & Mrs Todd Aspy




















Heath and I on the hay rack after the wedding.











Sydney and her dancing partner



















Daddy and Sydney dancing. Sydney wanted to dance all night!

















Uncle Todd and Sydney dancing. OOOHHHH!! So Cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment