My family

My family

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Strep Throat and Gout

Yep...Sydney has the beginning signs of Strep. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday so while I was there I had them check out Sydney. She had a fever for the past couple days and Dr. Pete said that her throat was FIRE RED! Great! He said it looked like the beginning of Strep Throat, he offered to do the Strep Test on her but I said no...just give her the medicine. So she is on Antibiotics and Tylenol. Poor girl didn't want much to eat last night and if she does eat or drink anything she sometimes cries because her mouth hurts. So I am sure that Strep will be running through our house.

Heath has Gout in his big toe...the little baby says that Gout is worse then labor. Like he would know! Yes I know that Gout is very painful but come on...worse than Labor??? Please! So his Gout flared up on Friday night but he didn't take any pills until Saturday morning. He had a rodeo on Saturday so I helped him get his boot on (which wasn't pretty!) and gather horses. He slowly but surely got everything he needed and took off to the rodeo. He texted me a while later and said that he is ready for this summer to be over with because the horse stepped on his foot....which happened to be the one that had the Gout in the toe. :) LOL!! I couldn't help but laugh, he has had a rough summer between getting blood drawn, stitches, ear infection, Gout, etc. Oh and did I mention that a few weeks ago he got kicked by a calf in the mouth and chipped one of his top front teeth?? He said it doesn't hurt and doesn't want to fix it but I told him that I didn't marry a hillbilly and he is getting it fixed. :) I think Heath's body is telling him that he is getting old....he is falling apart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment