My family

My family

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crabby

Well Sydney has been CRABBY for a few days now and I just hope that it goes away soon. I am not for sure if her teeth are bothering her or what but she is sure whiny and crabby.
This weekend is Sydney's birthday party with the Barlow family and I hope that I get everything done. It seems that my list keeps getting longer and longer of things that need to be done in preparation for this party.
I think that Sydney is getting lazy on this walking business...She really doesn't do to much walking. I think she thinks that she can get places faster if she crawls. :) Which is very true cause that girl can sure move when she crawls!
No new pictures of Sydney but I will hopefully get some taken this week and post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment