Heath and I went to the horse sale in Clay Center over the weekend. It was nice to get away and see our friends, Kenis & Carrie Byam from Colorado! I always think that we are going to come home with a horse that we don't need but this time we bought a horse trailer. Heath's dream come true! It's a 24 foot Aluminum Stock Trailer with a tack room in the front. We got a really good deal on it and we were in need of a new trailer anyway. Heath bought some tack while we were there in Clay Center as well.
Sydney stayed in Ewing while we were gone with April. She had a great time. I picked up Sydney Sunday morning (we actually came back late Saturday night and decided to leave Sydney in Ewing). She was so happy to see me and I missed her so much. We got home and I needed to mow the yard so Sydney rode with me on the mower for awhile. The sun was out and I was afraid that she would get sun burnt so I put her in the play pen in the shade and she watched me mow. It worked well but I only mowed about half of what I normally do because I felt bad for her in the play pen by herself. :) The rest of the day Sydney and I lounged around and played.
No comments:
Post a Comment