I am so awesome! I spent a good 5 hours on Saturday mowing and weed eating our yard. It looks great! The bad thing is that in about 4-5 days it won't look so great anymore.....oh welcome to summer! I had a hair appointment in O'Neill on Saturday, I met April and she took Sydney home with her for the day so I could mow. Now I have to figure out a plan for someone to watch Sydney once a day every weekend so I can mow.
Sunday morning I got up and made breakfast for the family....Heath got a taste of Sydney whining none stop! He finally got sick of it and yelled at her to stop. Well that did the trick, of course after she bawled for a minute. :) Why doesn't this work when I raise my voice and ask her to stop? Oh Sydney!
No comments:
Post a Comment