The first video is Sydney walking around the kitchen. She is getting better at it everyday! She still crawls around when she wants to get some where fast. :)
Sydney really enjoys being outside...if she isn't ready to go in the house she screams her head off. The other night Heath was outside messing around with one of his colts so Sydney and I walked out there to see what he was doing. The moment Sydney saw Daddy and a horse she was non-stop blabbering. Oh it was funny! I am not for sure if she was trying to give her Dad pointers or scold him but she didn't stop until he put the horse away and held her.
The second video is Sydney and Charlie together. I think it is funny...Syd is trying to "pet" Charlie but it looks more like hitting her and Charlie just sits there and lets her do it. I would really like to know what Charlie is thinking when Sydney is "petting" her. I am sure it would be interesting!!
It's Friday!! Thank goodness! I love my weekends but they just go by WAY to fast. Especially when I have to mow every weekend and that takes a good 4 hours out of my day. But I enjoy the summer!! (as long as it's not too hot! LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment