My family

My family

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Sydney!!!!!


I can't believe it's been a year already!!! We are so blessed everyday to have Sydney in our lives! Happy Birthday Sydney!!!
A year and a day ago I went into labor and called my doctor...you know you are in cattle country when you call the doctor and you hear cows in the back round bellaring and he says go to the hospital and get checked, I'm branding calves right now. :) So I went into the hospital and the admit me, I call Heath to tell him that I am in labor and he asks if he can finish feeding the cows before he comes to the hospital. :) LOL!
And at 3:14 am May 11, 2009 Sydney Kathryn Barlow was born. A day that changed our lives forever! I am not for sure what we did without her...but enjoy every minute of watching our little baby grow up!
Yesterday Sydney wasn't feeling good...vomiting, diarrhea, and a temperature. So I left work at 11:00am and took her home. She feels much better today but yesterday she just laid around and wanted to snuggle. This picture is Sydney drinking her bottle on the new couch that Aunt April and Aunt Mandi got her for her birthday. She loves it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDDER DIDDER!!!!! (As Heath would say!)

No comments:

Post a Comment