Its been a known fact around our house that Sydney does NOT like socks. She pulls them off the minute I put them on her or else she will wait until we get in the car and pull the socks off and throw them on the floor. I have given up and am not even putting socks on her anymore. :) It's starting to get nice out anyway so who needs socks?? She must get that from me....I would rather not wear socks either.
This is a picture of Sydney that Aunt Tiffany took during her birthday party at our house. I can't wait to see all of them when she gets done editing.
I ordered Sydney a "First Year" book from Shutterfly. I can't wait till it comes in the mail!! I put pictures from her first year in the book...all the vacations, holidays, and other photos. It's 41 pages!! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment