It seems like I haven't been home at all this week! With the Holt County Fair going on right now I really don't think I have been home...I can tell because my house is a PIT right now!! :) But...tonight Sydney and I will be at the rodeo watching her Daddy team rope! April will be there so I think we are going to cruise the kids around in the strollers and look at all of the animals.
Last night we went to the rodeo in Chambers, cause Heath wanted to check out his competition. So we met up with Quint, Chelsea, and Tucker Mclain...it was fun, we walked around the fair grounds with the kids in the strollers. We were looking at the goats and one stuck its head out the fence and tried nibbling on Sydney's toes. It was cute but Sydney didn't think so...she ended up kicking the goat in the head. :) Then we sat down with Jeremy, Page and the kids to watch the rest of the rodeo. Sydney had popcorn and she was sharing it with Mathias, which is Jeremy and Page's youngest child, but Mathias wanted to actually feed Sydney the popcorn! Too cute!
Heath leaves on Saturday for a rodeo in Gordon and then another rodeo in South Dakota on Sunday morning. So it looks like it is just me and Sydney this weekend....which is just fine with me cause we had a great time last weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment