On Saturday, Heath, Sydney, and I went to get Sydney's swing set that we got from the Thompson family in O'Neill. This thing is huge and heavy!! So we called Heath's parents and Ryan Cleveland to help us. We got it home and set it up right away. Sydney LOVES it!! She was crawling around in the sandbox (that needs sand yet!) sitting in her swing and she absolutely loves the slide!! I didn't take any pictures yet so I am hoping to take some tonight when I get home.
A BIG BIG thank you to Aimee Thompson (I work with her in O'Neill) and her family! I was talking at work one day about getting a swing set for Sydney and Aimee was wanting to get rid of hers. So it worked out perfectly!! And while we were loading the swing set on to the trailer, Sydney got to hang out with all the kids on the block and Lilly Thompson....who just LOVES Sydney. :)
PS-Day 6 and Sydney still refuses to drink milk from her sippy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment