Last night I picked Sydney up from daycare and Grandma and Grandpa Barlow were there. Grandpa Barlow would say to Sydney, "Where's your belly?" and Sydney would pull her shirt up and rub her belly. It is very cute!! It is nice that the family can stop by Mandi's house and see Sydney whenever they want, even though we live so close we don't get together near enough.
Last night was the Chambers Ranch Rodeo. Heath's team did very well and they were only 30 seconds off from getting a check. Darn it! Oh well, it was fun just watching them. Sydney had a blast!! She got to ride with Daddy on his horse for a little bit, got to see some of her friends from Ewing, and even watched her Daddy compete. It was quite funny, I would tell her there's Daddy in the arena....and she would point and say Daddy!!! It was a great time. Heath is team roping in Chambers on Friday night and then he is in Western Nebraska Saturday night and Sunday morning so I think he is going to spend the night out there. That is ok...I think I like having mother/daughter night on Saturday nights! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment