Well this would be day two of no bottle at the Barlow house...and someone is a little stubborn. Sydney has always drank her water and juice out of the sippy cup and she still does but she refuses to drink milk out of the sippy cup. So...we are going on day two and she has hardly drank any milk. Hopefully her stubbornness will go away and she drinks some milk. But I think that she will hold out a little longer. :)
On the plus side....we are getting a swing set for Sydney!! YIPPY! It is a wooden swing set with 3 swings, a fort, a slide, and a sand box. It is really neat and its FREE!!! A lady I work with, Aimee, is wanting to get rid of her swing set and she said that if we pick it up she will give it to us. So Heath is going to get a flatbed trailer on Saturday so we can pick it up...cause it is really big! I'm excited...and I am sure Sydney will love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment