Well the weekend was good and not much happening! Friday night Sydney and I went to Fremont (Heath and Jeremy dropped us off on there way to Arlington and Springfield for a rodeo) to spend some time with the Aspy family. It was great! Grandma, Aunt Jennifer, Spencer, Garret, and Patty Peters (family friend) went out for supper at The Office in Hooper. It was great!! Sydney had cottage cheese, crackers, breaded cauliflower, steak, and french fries. My mom asked if I ever feed her....apparently not!! The girl had some snacks on the way to Fremont too!! Oinker!
After supper we went to Uncle Todd's house to check up on the progress they are making. They are doing a lot of remodeling and painting in there house...which happens to be the house that I grew up in. It looks great!
Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to wait for Heath and Jeremy to get back from the rodeos. It was about 1:00am when they picked Sydney and me up and of course I had to drive home as the boys and Sydney slept! So I think I finally went to bed about 5:00am on Saturday morning. But Heath and Jeremy won 4th in Arlington!! YIPPY!
Saturday was a lazy day...I wasn't in the mood to do much so the yard didn't get mowed! Heath went to the river about 5:00pm with some friends and Sydney and I stayed home, watched some movies, ate popcorn, and painted our toe/finger nails!!! They look very cute! It was a great mother/daughter night!
Sunday we went to Bartlett to watch Heath and Jeremy rope. I am glad that I went cause I haven't been to too many rodeos this year but man was it HOT!! They had a Heat Warning out cause it was 99 degrees and the humidity was so hot! Sydney and I sat in the shade for awhile and then we went and sat in the Jeep with the A/C on to cool down! I felt bad cause poor Page sat in the bleachers with her kids, it was nice to be in the shaded bleachers but it was still too hot for Sydney. After Heath got done he was so hot he was about ready to pass out so he jumped in the Jeep with us! I also got to see our friends Ashley and Brad Clouse!! They were there with there girls so we got to chat for awhile! It was nice to see them...cause it seems like I haven't seen them in months!
Anyway, that was our weekend. This week is going to be busy as well, it is Holt County Fair!! Tuesday night is the Ranch Rodeo which Heath is in and then he ropes either Friday or Saturday. Hopefully it will cool down some this week....the last few days have been just way to HOT!




No comments:
Post a Comment