Friday night Sydney and I stayed home and watched A Bug's Life while Heath was at a rodeo. She was really into it! I am excited about the day that her and I can sit at home on the weekend with a bowl of popcorn and watch Disney movies all night!
Saturday Sydney helped her dad wash the pickup and then we all went together to check cows. It was nice to spend family time together even if it is checking cows. Then we took Sydney to Ewing so Heath and I could go to Broken Bow to meet up with our friends from Colorado, Kenis and Carrie. We didn't stay too long but it was nice to talk to them.
Sunday was a very lazy day for us. Just hanging around the house doing laundry and cleaning. Heath got home later on in the evening and he started to mow the yard. Sydney rode with him while I weed eated. We didn't get much done cause the mower ran out of gas and the gas station in town closes at 6pm. So I will have to stop and get some more gas tonight after work and finish it up.
Sydney and her snotty nose sitting on the deck.
She loves pushing her grocery cart around. She won't put toys in it, instead she get things out of my cabinets to put in there. Little Stinker!
Helping daddy wash the pickup!
No comments:
Post a Comment