What a busy week!!
Monday: Sydney and I went to O'Neill to order her Halloween costume online with Mandi and April. We also saw our friends at the O'Neill FCSA office!! I miss them already!
Tuesday: Sydney and I ventured to Fremont to spend some time with Grandpa and Grandma Aspy! When we got there we went shopping with Grandma and Aunt Jennifer. Had a great time and we BOTH got spoiled! :) We went back to the farm house and rode in the combine with Grandpa!! At first Sydney wasn't sure about it but she had fun!! She never said a word in the combine but when we got out she was chatting up a storm! Yelling out the car window to Grandpa...it was classic!!
Wednesday: Sydney and I went to see Grandma at work...Syd was the center of attention with all those ladies around! We then went to say goodbye to Uncle Todd at John Deere and then hit the road to Norfolk. When we were there we stopped and saw everyone at the FCSA office. It was great!! She was kind of crabby there cause she was SO tired!! After we left she fell asleep instantly and didn't wake up till we were home. Got home and was putting stuff away when i noticed something in Sydney's room....a SNAKE!! Scared the crap out of me!! It was a little gardener snake but still!! I killed the snake and took it outside before Heath saw it!! (For those of you that don't know...Heath is terrified of snakes!! He has threatened to move out of the house if there was ever a snake in the house!) I got my flashlight and searched the whole house for more snakes...under every piece of furniture, every closet, everywhere! Now I am always looking everywhere in this house for more snakes!
Today: We went to Norfolk to drop off the pickup there. I ordered my dress for Shelley's wedding, did a little shopping, and came home to mow! April watched Sydney while I mowed the lawn. (Hopefully I don't have to mow again this year!!) I got this stuff called snake away that seemed to work last year. I spread it around the whole house so lets hope we don't get anymore unwanted visitors!!
On a different note...the Huskers won the football game tonight against Kansas State!! Yippy! My friend Shelley is in Manhattan at the game with her fiance, Dustin. I bring it up because this is a funny situation....Shelley is a huge Husker fan and UNL graduate. Dustin is a huge K State fan and KSU graduate. So....lets just say it is interesting to hear the stories Shelley tells after a football game against these two teams. I just hope that they are still engaged after this game! LOL!!
Monday I start work at the hospital....can't wait!!
Grandpa's new combine!
Sydney and Grandpa in the combine!! She was amazed by all the buttons and levers!!
Sydney yelling at Grandpa...telling him how to fix the auger wagon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment