My family

My family

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Job

My new job at the hospital is great! It's my third day and I am enjoying it. I am doing a lot of compliance training on the computer but hopefully today I get to do some actual admission work. Lets hope! The ladies here are SO nice and they are making me feel right at home! Tomorrow we have a meeting in the morning so I have to be here at 7:00am!! Yikes! And then we are having a little pot luck for lunch so I will be busy tonight making something to bring!
Sydney and I went to help Heath cake cows in Stuart on Sunday. It was fun...Sydney hung out the window yelling at the cows. She was amazed and laughed constantly! I taught her how to say "cow" and "moo". She was saying it the WHOLE time!
Heath finally got around to trimming our trees around the house. Their were branches hanging down from all the storms this summer. Now...this weekend we have to go and pick up all the branches he trimmed and get rid of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment