My family

My family

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Today is Dylan Barlow's 6th birthday! Dylan is Sydney's cousin. He had a birthday party last night and there were a BUNCH of kids there! It was great! Sydney had the best time...even though she was getting tired and crabby she kept on playing! Our friends Jerome and Wanda Dougherty have a litle boy who is about 3-4 months older then Sydney and his name is Tucker. Tucker was so cute...he kept on wanting to give Sydney hugs. It was so cute!!!
Today Sydney and I are making a trip to O'Neill to order her Halloween costume. I think this year she will be Tinkerbell!! But we will have to see. Tomorrow we are off to see Grandma and Grandpa Aspy!
This is the first day of my week long "between jobs". I have a LOT of stuff that I want to get done on my list this week. I was hoping to go and see my bestie Shelley in Seward but that girl is NEVER home! :) She is always busy!
This is Tucker and Sydney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment