This week I taught Sydney how to say "I'm Naughty". :) Yes she is naughty so I figured she should be able to say it. ha ha ha! It has been a great experience that I got to stay home with Sydney for a week. We have had quite a bit of bonding time.
Yesterday Sydney and I went to Ewing to watch the homecoming parade. She had fun...even though it only lasted about 5 minutes. She thought it was great that the floats were throwing candy. She was all about picking up the candy off the street. Heath spent the night in South Dakota on Thursday night because he had to help his friend Levi round up calves to take to the sale barn.
I am getting excited and nervous about going to work on Monday. I know I will love it but it's a little scary to be starting something new. I have been in a routine for 9 years with FCSA but time for a new adventure! Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment