My family

My family

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

The Barlow's made a trip to Vala's Pumpkin Patch on Sunday down by Gretna. Sydney had a GREAT time!! It was a little chilly there and it started to rain when we were getting ready to leave but it was the best time!! Heath couldn't go because he had to work but all the Barlow Aunts, cousins, and the grandparents went together! Sydney got her face painted and actually sat very still so the lady could paint a pumpkin on her face. She kept on staring at it in the mirror! :) Then she ate chocolate chip cookies in a cup.....a bunch of little cookies in a cup. I have to say they were some of the bet cookies I ever ate!! They were fresh and warm....oh yummy!! Then I bought Sydney a balloon hat. It is in the shape of a butterfly. She LOVED this hat!!! She kept on trying to look up at the butterfly on her head but couldn't figure out why it kept moving when she moved her head! :) ha ha!! When we got home Sunday night I put it on her head and she went running to show her daddy!! It was very cute!!
What a BUSY weekend!! I am so behind on laundry and cleaning but I am so tired that it will have to wait another day! :)



The Barlow Grandkids


Grandma and Grandpa Barlow with all the grandkids!


Sydney sitting next to the flowers!


Sydney talking to the goat. :)


Sydney and her cousin Kayden Barlow (April's little boy)


Sydney with one of the storybook displays


Taking a tractor ride. Dylan in front then Madison, Tiffany, and Sydney


Tiffany and Sydney

Sydney and me!!

Sydney's face paint..a little pumpkin for my pumpkin!
Sydney's balloon hat!! It's a butterfly!
She was so proud of her butterfly balloon hat!! She LOVED it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment