My family

My family

Monday, October 18, 2010

Tippy Toes

Lately, Sydney is curling her toes under her foot and walking on her curled toes. Not for sure why but it is kind of funny!!! My brother used to do this when he was little too so I am not for sure if this is a family trait or what but it's funny!!
The job is going VERY well. LOVE IT!! So far.....It is Business Office week at the hospital so I had to make a poster about my job and myself. Of course I put a couple pictures of Sydney on my poster and I have gotten many compliments so far...and it's only the first day of the week! :)
Heath has been driving around about every night looking for deer....oh deer season will be here in no time!! But before that is Halloween and Sydney is going to be Tinkerbell!! I have her costume already and tried it on...she looks so CUTE!! This weekend we are going to be going to the Pumpkin Patch with the Barlow cousins. Should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment