My family

My family

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Go Huskers!

Sydney is all ready for the first Husker game today!! I had the ambition to put up our Halloween stuff. I know, I know, it is only the first week of September but if the ambition is there I better take it! :) So Sydney helped put up the window decorations and let me tell you, she is particular. All of the "bats" had to be together, all of the "stars" had to be together, etc. I don't know where she gets this OCD tendency. :) Ok...well maybe she gets it from me. LOL.
Heath is going over to Ewing to a big "Men Only Husker Party" for the game. Which is just fine with me because Sydney and I plan on staying home and watching the Husker game here. I am kind of hungry for Hamburger/Cheese Dip, a classic Husker Game Day food. Maybe that will be Sydney and my supper. Yummy!! GO HUSKERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment