Heath and I did end up going out last night for our Anniversary. We went to the casino for a little while. I won $50....so I'd say that was a good night. :) Heath's mom called and volunteered to come over to watch Sydney so we could go and do something fun. Heath jumped at the opportunity and it was sure nice to go somewhere just him and me. Heath's Grandma Harley brought out our Anniversary supper so we ate that and headed out for a few hours.
When we got home from the casino Sydney was asleep in her bed. Grandma Barlow and Sydney played, watched TV, etc. I think they had fun and enjoyed each other's company. Lorie said that Sydney dressed herself in pajamas, but she wasn't sure if what she put on was actually pajamas. She picked out red and pink polka dot pajama pants and then a pink tank top. :) What a character!!
Well tomorrow I plan on coming into the office for a few hours so Heath and Sydney are going to hang out again. They hung out last Sunday too while I worked for a little bit and seemed to be just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment