Sunday morning I woke up around 2:30AM and couldn't get back to bed because I was having back pain and contractions. I was having inconsistent contractions since Friday afternoon. I woke up Heath around 3:30AM and told him that we had to go to the hospital. We loaded up Sydney and took her to Aunt Mandi's then headed to the hospital. When I got there the contractions were coming on at about every 2 minutes and I was dilated to a 4 and I got my epidural an hour or two later. It was a very easy labor and it went faster then I thought it would.
Trace Coltyn Barlow blessed us with his presence on September 18, 2011 at 1:37PM weighing 7 lbs 3 oz and 19.5 inches long. He is SO cute!!
We had a lot of friends and family stop by and see our baby boy!
The first night at home went ok...I think that Trace has his days and nights mixed up. He was up every 1 1/2 hours wanting to eat or just be held. Hopefully I can break him of this soon! :)
Big sister Sydney is so proud and actually a big help! So far anyway. :)
I do have to say that Heath has been a huge help with Sydney. He is making sure that she doesn't feel left out since their is a new baby in the house. Sydney is getting a LOT of Daddy time in which is good...but I think I might need to get me some Sydney time as well. :)
Congratulations Melissa!! Very beautiful little boy!!
ReplyDeleteMisty