Now you read this title you would think that Sydney stuck pretzels up her nose. Nope, she is smarter then that....well hopefully. Here is the story...I went to work this morning for a little while. I left while Heath and Sydney were still sleeping. Apparently Sydney was trying to wake up Heath and he wasn't waking up. There was a little baggy of pretzels in the living room so she went and got them and proceeded to stick them up Heath's nose while he slept. :) SO FUNNY!! Well after that Heath decided to get out of bed. Sydney told Heath to change her butt, he asked if she was poopy. Sydney said, "I not poopy." Well he got a little surprise when he opened her diaper.....poopy. :) He wasn't too happy about that. When I got home Heath was doing his laundry and made breakfast for Sydney and him, besides the fact that my house looked like a tornado went through it, he did a pretty good job.
Heath is on his way to a horse sale in Ericson, Sydney and I are going to clean house and wait for the Husker game to come on tonight! GO HUSKERS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment