Apparently Sydney had a bad dream last night because she woke up crying and I went into her room. I laid down with her in her bed and asked her what happened. She said that "Swiper (the fox on the cartoon, Dora) took her ice cream." LOL!!!! I couldn't help but laugh. I hope her bad dreams are all like this one. :)
Not much going on here. I have a week and a day until my due date.....September 21. Whenever I call Heath on the phone he answers with, "I don't have time to have a baby today, I am busy." And my response is, "I'll let the kid know that but I don't think he is going to care if you have time or not." I wonder what he is going to do when I actually do go into labor. :) If only men could experience child birth for a minute or two....I think that is all the time it would take for them to change their minds and be just a little more sympathetic. But then again we are talking about men here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment