We had a BUSY first week home. I got out of the hospital on Monday and enjoyed some time at home with my kids.....it is weird saying kids. :) Then my mom came on Wednesday and we ended up going back to Fremont on Thursday morning because my Grandma Harms wasn't doing well (to make a long story short..she is doing much better now). We were nonstop going but it was nice to see all the family and they all enjoyed spending time with Sydney and Trace.
Heath came on Friday night and picked us up to head to Omaha for the River City Roundup Rodeo. It was a good time to be in hotel in downtown Omaha with our little family. We spent the day shopping and walking around Omaha. Saturday evening Heath and I went to the rodeo while Aunt Tiffany watched the kiddos. I think Tiffany has learned a valuable lesson with this experience...do not get Omaha driving directions from Heath. :) She was REALLY lost because of his directions. But it all turned out ok in the end.
Sunday we got up early and left for home because Heath had to go to a horse sale. I was so glad to be at home...4 days of being away with two kids was enough for me. Now we are all fighting colds, even Trace. It sucks!! But I am hoping that we get through it in a hurry.
Grandpa Aspy taking care of Trace.
I just think this picture is so cute!!
Big sister Sydney and Trace.
Sydney is quite the little helper!! She is SO good with him that it amazes me. If he is crying she will book it to his side and talk to him, try to feed him, etc.
She LOVES to lay by him and talk to him. She says things like, "It's ok Buddy" or if he is crying she says "Calm down Buddy". It's pretty funny!
While we were in Omaha we went to the western store and Heath bought her a belt. I CAN NOT GET HER TO TAKE IT OFF!! She has to wear it every day and she slept in her jeans and belt the first day she got it. So when I told her that I was going to take a picture of her and her belt she gladly posed for the shot. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment