When the kids and I got home with the baby chicks, Grandma and Grandpa Barlow were here to help finish prepping the shed and the fence. I think it looks amazing! I'm so excited that the kids will be able to experience chickens as they grow up. Gathering eggs, doing chicken chores, having chickens roam around our ranch. Oh...I can't wait!
Trace was telling Grandpa Barlow how to build the fence.
Giving a little love through the fence. :)
The finished "Chicken Shack". Heath says that my project can be painting the shed, the door, and the fence. I think I might.
Right inside the door, we have the nests that we got from Grandma and Grandpa Aspy mounted on the wall.
The little area for our chicks. Trace just loves looking over the edge and watching the chicks. He laughed as Grandpa Barlow set the chicks down.
The baby chicks in their new home!! Sydney doesn't like touching them yet but Trace of course loves them. We just have to watch him because he likes to grab them by the neck and pull them up.






No comments:
Post a Comment